Terms + Conditions
We are Artah Nutrition Limited. We operate at the website http://artah.co and are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 13460357. Our VAT number is 389342163. Our registered address & trading address is 93 Gloucester Place W1U 6JQ.
To contact us, please head to our contact page. You can also reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Services are controlled and offered by Artah Nutrition from its facilities in the United Kingdom. Artah Nutrition makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to pay for all orders made from your account in accordance with the prices and billing terms in effect at the time an order is made from your Account. You also agree to pay all applicable taxes. To make an order through the Services, you must provide valid payment information. By providing your payment information, you agree Artah Nutrition Limited (Artah Nutrition) is authorised to immediately take payment from your Account for all fees and charges due and payable hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Artah Nutrition of any change to your circumstances i.e. (billing address, debit card, credit card, PayPal) account information or other relevant payment account information.
Artah Nutrition uses Stripe, Inc. (Stripe) as a third-party service provider for all payment services i.e. (credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement and other related services). By using the Services, you herby consent and authorise Artah Nutrition and Stripe to share any information and payment instructions you provide to complete your order/transaction. You agree to update such information in your account should there be any changes. Artah Nutrition reserves the full right ant anytime with or without notice to change its pricing and billing methods.
Please contact email@example.com regarding any billing disputes.
Each part of any order that you submit to Artah Nutrition constitutes an offer to purchase. If you do not receive a message from Artah Nutrition confirming receipt of your order, please contact our Customer Service department firstname.lastname@example.org before re-entering your order. Confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute of Artah Nutrition’s acceptance of your order. Artah Nutrition is only deemed to have accepted your order once the product(s) have been shipped (each, a “Product”).
We strive to accept all valid orders, however we reserve the right to deny any order for any reason, including if:
- We discover an error in pricing and/or other information about the Product or receive insufficient or erroneous billing, payment, and/or shipping information,
- We suspect an order has been placed using stolen payment card information or otherwise appears to be connected to fraud
- The ordered Product is unavailable due to discontinuance or otherwise. We may also refuse any order that relates to a previous payment dispute.
If any Product is discontinued or otherwise becomes unavailable, Artah Nutrition reserves the right to cancel your order and provide you a refund for the amount paid for the Product.
If you would like to return any Product(s), please contact us at email@example.com within fourteen (14) days of your order, stating the original order number. We will cover the cost of UK mainland returns and will provide a shipping label. Once we receive your product(s), we will issue a refund. For your return to be ‘accepted’, Product(s) must reach us in their original state, unused, and in original packaging. We will not be able to accept any returns if the safety seal is either broken or has been tampered with. Please note original shipping costs will not be refunded.
This policy does not apply to product(s) received as part of a subscription.
If items have been purchased from a retailer or other online affiliate, please refer to their returns policy and process with them.
To protect the intellectual property rights of Artah Nutrition and its licensors/suppliers, any resale of Products for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited.
Workshops and Events.
You may cancel your space and receive a full refund up until 72 hours of the event date. When possible, we will issue recordings of certain workshops/events should you be unable to attend.
Once the item has been downloaded a refund is no longer possible. Refunds for un downloaded e-books will be accepted within seven (7) days after purchase.
We deliver to select locations within the EU and overseas but there may be restrictions on the delivery of certain Products to certain international delivery destinations in which case we may not be able to deliver to you and may not be able to accept your order.
If you order Products from our site for delivery to certain international delivery destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
The time for delivery of international orders is currently between 5-7 working days but this may be updated from time to time.
Products warranty & disclaimer.
We warrant that the Products will correspond with Order at the time of the Dispatch Confirmation and shall be free from material defects on delivery. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described in the below clause
The warranty in the above clause does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or any third party or if you fail to use the Products in accordance with the user instructions.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this site we make no warranty or representation with regard to the accuracy or reliability of such information or material linked to or from the site and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, we expressly disclaim any liability in respect of the same. We do not monitor the content not produced by us and any views expressed by third parties on this site or on any sites linked hereto are not necessarily representative of our views.For the avoidance of doubt the information provided on this site is for information only and it does not constitute medical advice. If in doubt before using any of the food supplements you should seek medical advice from your doctor. Food supplements by their very nature and description should be taken in conjunction with, and not as a substitute for, a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.
The Products are sold as food supplements and are not sold for any particular purpose. Unless otherwise stated on the packaging, all Artah Nutrition products are formulated, packed, labelled, and sold as “Food Supplement” products compliant with the relevant aspects of current UK Food, and Food Supplement, Legislation. Customers wishing to purchase products from Artah Nutrition (whether by telephone or via website) for delivery into Countries and States outside the UK should satisfy themselves that the products, any health or nutritional claims the products concerned may carry, any ingredients they may contain, and the levels at which any ingredients and nutrients are present, comply with the relevant regulations and legislation in the country to which the products are to be shipped. Artah Nutrition cannot be held responsible for any delays, any inconvenience, or for any non-delivery, that may arise if the products are held, whether temporarily, or permanently, at point of entry into any other Country or State outside the UK. Likewise, Artah Nutrition cannot not be held liable for any additional costs, or losses, arising from any such delays or non-delivery, nor be held liable for any local import duties, taxes, or other incidental charges or fees, that may be imposed upon any products on entry into any Country or State outside the UK.
Shelf-life/Durability and Best Before dates of Artah Nutrition products are based on storage of the product under the recommended storage conditions as stated on product labels, under UK ambient climatic conditions. Many nutrients are highly susceptible to degradation under conditions of elevated temperatures and/or elevated humidity, and Artah Nutrition cannot be held liable for any deterioration of products, whether physical, chemical or microbiological, due to storage or use under climatic or environmental conditions outside the UK. Artah Nutrition Ltd cannot not be held liable for any losses, illness, or injury, arising from any such degradation of a product where the country in which the product is being stored or used does not share the same Köppen system climatic zone classification (i.e. ‘Temperate’) as the UK .
Upon placing a deposit for a trip with us, you are agreeing to our full terms and conditions therefore it is essential that you carefully read and fully understand them. This represent a formal agreement with Artah. and will be relied upon to resolve any and all issues as they may arise.
These terms. All trips are provided by Artah Nutrition Limited (Artah Nutrition) (“we”, “our” or “us”) and are subject to these terms and conditions. By booking your trip and paying a deposit you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. For bookings made for two or more people, you are accepting these terms and conditions on the behalf of the entire group.
Fitness. You shall follow the instructions of your guides at all times; ensure that you are of an appropriate level of fitness to participate in your retreat; notify us of any medical ailments from which you suffer which may affect your ability to participate in the trip; not partake in any activities when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Insurance: it is a condition of these terms that you have adequate travel insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance fully covers all of your personal requirements including cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of an accident or illness. Your insurance must also cover you for hiking and the associated risks as well as your baggage. If you chose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses arising in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
Our rights. We reserve the right to cancel or alter your trip at any time prior to your departure date, due to events outside of our control, such as but not limited to: acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; epidemic or pandemic; terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; nuclear, chemical or biological contamination; or collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident, (together “Events Outside Of Our Control”). We also reserve the right to cancel or alter your trip at any time prior to your departure date (at our discretion), although we assure you that we will endeavour to only do this when strictly necessary.
Our Liability to you. Nothing in these terms & conditions limits or excludes our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. To the extent your property is lost or damaged due to our negligent acts or omissions, we shall be liable for the cost of repairing or replacing any such property, up to a maximum of [£2,000] and we therefore suggest you bear this in mind when packing for your trip. Without prejudice to the above, our entire financial liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents, consultants, and subcontractors) to you in respect of any foreseeable breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the amount you paid for your trip. We shall not be liable to you for any: loss of, or damage to, your property caused by your own act or omission; claim for disappointment; or claim for loss of enjoyment; or loss incurred as a result of Events Outside of Our Control; or loss incurred due to the theft of bicycles; or loss incurred due to injury as a result of cycling either on or off road, unless such injury is caused by our negligence; or loss related to any business of yours such as lost data, lost profits, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of goodwill or other business loss that you may incur as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions; or other special, indirect or consequential losses. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
Comments + complaints. If you have any concerns while on your trip, please communicate those concerns directly with your head guide and allow us to address them immediately. If you feel the matter is serious, please feel free to contact the ARTAH leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price and Payment. We reserve the right to increase or decrease listed prices at any time. Once you have booked your trip and paid your deposit, the price shown on your booking confirmation is the guaranteed price of your trip unless there has been an obvious and manifest error. All advertised prices are inclusive of VAT. You must pay for your trip in full at least 40 days prior to your departure date. If you fail to pay for your trip in full 40 days prior to your departure date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your deposit will be forfeited.
Exchange rates and currency. GBP prices are established once a specific trip page is published and (other than in unusual circumstances) will not change. The deposit is fixed for all trips at 30% per person.
If you wish to transfer your full balance. If you have paid for your full balance (deposit + single/double occupancy) and notify us more than 40 days prior to departure, you are entitled to transfer your monies to another trip. You must transfer to another trip departing within the next 12 months of your originally planned booking. Please note this can only be done once free of charge, otherwise there will be an administrative fee of £50 (or equivalent) to make this balance transfer.
Rooms. Certain room categories are available to be shared. At the time of booking these rooms you may either:
- Request to have the entire room to yourself
- Share the room with a specified guest
- Share the room and we will assign a guest at random.
If the third option is selected and we are unable to fill the room, you will be required to cover the full cost of a solo room.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for any reason, you must give us notice of this by emailing us at email@example.com. Once we receive your cancellation notice we will follow up with an email confirming your cancellation. Your cancellation will take effect from the date that you receive our email confirming your cancellation.
In the event of the cancellation of your reservation within the 40-day period prior to your retreat, and if your reservation cannot be filled within this time period, your reservation is non-refundable. If we are able to fill your space, we will credit you for a future programme pending availability.
If your reservation is cancelled outside of the 40 days, you will be refunded in full or can transfer the deposit as credit towards another retreat, subject to availability.
Any charges made will not be refunded if you cancel within 40 days of your scheduled arrival date. You will be charged in full for your reservation, even if you do not show at all, are late in your arrival or early in your departure.
Reimbursements will be made via bank transfer unless solely a deposit, which will, if appropriate, be made via credit card.
Deposit and cancellation terms are strictly applied and enforced.
Cancellations relating to COVID-19
If a trip is cancelled by Artah at any time up to the day of arrival you will be offered the option to:
- Move to a new date
- Convert your booking into a voucher – which can be put towards any future stay of your choice.
- Get a full refund
If the trip is going ahead but you need to cancel 14 days or less before the arrival due to Covid-19, we agree to convert your deposit/amount paid towards a retreat in the future on the basis that:
- You are prevented from travelling due to your government banning non-essential travel to the destination.
- You are prevented from travelling due to a national or local lockdown.
What our Covid flexible booking terms do not include.
Our normal Covid cancellation terms will not apply if you need to cancel your trip for the following reasons:
- You or a family member is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to self-isolate, which prevents you from travelling.
- A close relative is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to care for them.
- You are denied boarding to your flight due to failing Covid checks.
- You are unable to join your trip due to not fully complying with the testing or vaccination requirements to enter the destination country.
Purchasing a trip place(s) for gifts, prizes and other promotional purposes . Should you wish to use one of our trips as a gift, prize, part of a reward programme or other promotion you must contact us before making the booking. We will detail the special requirements that apply. By booking you will be deemed to have accepted our special requirements as notified to you. You may not advertise, use, give or resell your trips or any discount offer associated with it or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a competition, promotion, business and charitable or any other similar venture without our express advance written permission.
Travel Regulation Insolvency Protection. In accordance with ”The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992” all passengers booking with Artah Nutrition are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Artah Nutrition Limited. This insurance has been arranged by Towergate Chapman Stevens through Zurich Insurance PLC.
Claims. In the unlikely event of Insolvency, you must Inform Towergate Chapman Stevens immediately on +44 (0) 1932 334140 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you retain the booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
Policy exclusions. This policy will not cover any monies paid for Travel Insurance or any claim relating to Air Flights. Please ensure the Company you have booked with has the appropriate CAA / ATOL Bonds in place.]
YOUR TRIP EXPERIENCE
Before your trip.
Your booking is accepted by us on the understanding that you accept:
- The risks and hazards of such a trip, including the dangers inherent in hiking either on the road or off the road, any other dangers inherent in the other activities included in our programme, the dangers of foreign travel, especially to countries that are less developed, are politically unstable or are subject to natural hazards, and any risks that result from (amongst other things) changes of local politics, adverse weather conditions, the poor condition of the highways, border restrictions, terrorism and disease; and the potential for (amongst other things) delays, alterations, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort.
- You should satisfy yourself before booking that you have researched your destination, made an informed decision to travel, and taken all necessary precautions. You can obtain travel advice from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office, or your local equivalent.
- There is a natural need to be flexible in a group trip experience of this kind. The day-to-day agenda and ultimate aim of the trip is taken as an objective and not as a contractual obligation.
- It is a fundamental condition of booking that you accept this flexibility, and acknowledge that delays and alterations and their subsequent results, such as inconvenience, discomfort, or disappointment, are possible. If there is a significant change to essential terms of your trip after booking, but before your departure date, we will notify you of these changes as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with these changes we will work with you to find a practical alternative. If you are not satisfied with the alternatives we can provide you will be entitled to cancel your booking without penalty and any money paid for services provided by the company will be refunded. No refund will be offered for services not booked with the company e.g. travel costs, insurance and other related costs.
- If after departure we are unable to provide a significant proportion of the services we had agreed to aim to provide as part of our contract with you, we will act reasonably to make suitable alternative arrangements.
- On any of our trip experiences it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the leader, who represents the company, and whose decision is final. Placing a deposit for a trip signifies your agreement to this, and if you commit any inappropriate, offensive or illegal act when on the trip or if in the reasonable opinion of the leader your behaviour is causing or likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others we may immediately terminate your participation in the relevant trip without any liability on our part.
- We cannot at any time guarantee the composition of the group in terms of age, nationality, gender, singles and couples.
- Please note that flights, transfers and other products you purchase separately do not form part of your trip experience with us.
- Travel arrangements to meet or on leaving any tour/trip are your responsibility. Any guidance we may provide is simply that and must be checked by you.
- Any information given by the Company in regard to climate, clothing, special equipment, topography etc is done so in good faith and must be rechecked by you prior to relying on it.
- No refund or compensation will be made or given for any unused hotel accommodation, services or features of the trip where unused at your discretion or as a result of your action/inaction.
Safety and security.
- Your personal belongings are your own responsibility during your time with us.
- Activities which take place out of doors are provided subject to appropriate weather conditions prevailing at the time the activity is to take place.
- You must ensure that any activity or facility selected by you or any member(s) of your party is suitable for those who are taking part.
- You are required to follow any safety advice provided to you.
- We recommend that you have adequate travel insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance fully covers all of your personal requirements including cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of an accident or illness.
- If you chose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses arising in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
Medical and special requirements.
- We require our guests to fill out a medical waiver. It is your responsibility to disclose of all medical conditions.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to complete your chosen trip. We reserve the right to require you to produce a doctor’s certificate of fitness to participate in your chosen trip. If you are affected by any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect your or other people’s enjoyment of the trip, you must advise us before booking. If you do not do so, we may cancel your trip at any time.
- Medical vaccinations and other preliminary arrangements including passport, foreign exchange, cheques and visa procurement are your responsibility. Allow suitable time to obtain any vaccinations and consult your local GP.
- If you have special requirements a risk assessment might be required prior to confirming a booking or allowing participation in certain activities. Please note that we rely on the information you provide to help us anticipate and satisfy your needs. We therefore require you to give us a full and frank description of your needs in advance of booking and as required prior to departure and throughout any proceeding trip (whether related to special requirements or otherwise). You must update us with any change in your circumstances prior to and during your stay. Our guides can only provide general first aid. As such it may be necessary for you or a member of your party to be able to administer or attend to your/their own medical needs or have someone accompany you/them who can do so.
- You should inform us immediately if, within 4 weeks prior to your arrival date or during your break, any member of your party has, or develops, an infectious or contagious medical condition. If so, we have the right to:
- refuse to accept your booking;
- cancel your booking; or
- ask any member of your party to leave immediately, should we, at our reasonable discretion, consider it necessary to protect the health of others.
- Should you have a serious allergy please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
Health precautions & FCO advice.
- You should check what vaccinations and other health precautions are required or are advisable for your destination and journey with your doctor in good time before departure.
- Airline regulations state that women 28 weeks or more into pregnancy at the time of return travel must have written confirmation from a doctor that they are fit to travel when checking in for their outward flight. Normally, permission to travel is refused after 32 weeks. We can only accept your booking upon the clear understanding that we cannot be liable if any airline refuses to accept you or any member of your party as a passenger for this reason.
- You must provide us with full details of any existing medical problem or disability that may affect your travel arrangements (including any accommodation requirements) at the time of booking. If in our reasonable opinion, your chosen travel arrangements are not suitable for your medical problem or disability or you are not travelling with someone who can provide all assistance you may reasonably require, we have the right to refuse to accept the booking. If you do not give us full details of your medical problem or disability at the time of booking, we can also cancel the booking when we find out the full details if in our reasonable opinion the travel arrangements are not suitable or you are not travelling with someone who can provide all assistance reasonably required. If we cancel in this situation, cancellation charges as set out in these terms and conditions must be paid by the person concerned.
- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (“FCO”) produces a wide range of material about overseas countries including details of political unrest, crime and health issues. If you have any particular concerns then you should refer to the FCO website at www.fco.gov.uk.
Alterations to your trip itinerary before the trip.
Please note that all information given about our trips on our website or otherwise is intended merely to present a general idea of the experience. Information is correct to the best of our knowledge. You will be provided with an itinerary for your trip giving details such as; the type of accommodation used, what is included in the price, passport and visa requirements, and health formalities. Changes in all of these items may be made at any time and we will notify you of any changes that we become aware of as soon as we are reasonably able to do so. We reserve the right to change the instructor.
During your trip experience.
At the start of your trip you will be asked to check and sign a waiver that recaps on key points relating to these terms and conditions and your specific trip. By placing your deposit for your trip you are agreeing to the following waiver.
By booking your trip, you: acknowledge that you have received and read all guidance provided by us in relation to your trip; accept that any guidance given by us as regards climate, clothing, special equipment, topography etc is done so in good faith, but accept that we cannot confirm its accuracy or completeness; acknowledge that it is your responsibility to arrange insurance to cover you during your trip; confirm that you are aware of the physically strenuous nature of our trips and accept the risks and hazards of our trips, including the dangers inherent in cycling either on the road or off the road and any risks that result from (amongst other things) adverse weather conditions and the variable condition of roads and/or tracks; accept that: (a) whilst we may refer you to external activity operators during your trip, we have not done any due diligence on these external activity operators and do not provide any guarantee as to the services they provide; and (b) we shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of external activity operators and you participate in all activities organised by any such third parties on their terms and conditions and at your own risk. Confirm that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to complete your trip and are aware of no medical reason or condition which would prohibit you from completing your trip; accept the potential for (amongst other things) delays, alterations, loss of or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort; and accept that subject to paragraph below, you participate in your trip, and cycle, at your own risk.
Trip group dynamics.
You agree to follow the instructions of your guides at all times; ensure that you are of an appropriate level of fitness to participate in your trip; notify us of any medical ailments from which you suffer which may affect your ability to participate in the trip; not perform any strenuous activity when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
On any of our trips it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the leader, who represents the company, and whose decision is final. Completing a booking with us signifies your agreement to this, and if you commit any inappropriate, offensive or illegal act when on the trip or if in the reasonable opinion of the leader your behaviour is causing or likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others we may immediately terminate your travel arrangements and associated participation in the relevant trip without any liability on our part.
Your behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Your behaviour must at all times be appropriate to the culture of the country you are visiting. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. We do not consider offensive or aggressive behaviour or language towards our staff to be acceptable. We may ask you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct is considered by us to be inappropriate, likely to cause harm, or impair the enjoyment, comfort or safety of your neighbours, other members of your group, staff and/or the general public, or is likely, in our belief, to breach any terms of our agreement with you (including these conditions). No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
Alterations to your trip itinerary during the trip.
We will endeavour to ensure that the itinerary of your trip does not have to be altered. However, if an Event Outside Of Our Control occurs, we may not be able to follow our advertised itineraries or schedules. If any additional expenses are incurred through delay, accident or disruptions of planned itineraries due to Events Outside Of Our Control, we cannot compensate you for such expenses.
Accommodation and other equipment.
You are expected to use the equipment and facilities provided to you with care and to keep them in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or damage.
We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose, for example, to make checks, or carry out essential inspection, maintenance work, housekeeping or repairs. Please note that your occupation is not therefore exclusive.
- As we continually strive to improve our facilities and trips you acknowledge and accept that you may find that:
- new facilities are available;
- listed facilities are temporarily closed for maintenance and/or improvement;
- some facilities have been altered;
- maintenance work or housekeeping tasks are undertaken; and
- different equipment is provided to that described in our brochures or other communications.
Photography and image rights.
We often invite carefully chosen professional filmmakers, photographers and/or journalists to join a trip in order to create content to be shared with guests and/or to promote our brand, products and services. We believe this adds to the trip experience and we will endeavour to share all content with trip participants once ready, where possible. If we would like to use a photograph which contains your image on our website or for other promotional material, we will ask you to sign a short image release form during or after your trip.
While at Artah, you may be given the option to add specific services or purchase items from our store. During your stay, we record your itemised spending to properly assemble your folio, which is billed to you following your departure. We also record this information to comply with financial reporting requirements, including those imposed by our auditors and government regulators. We may also collect certain information, as required by local laws (for example, your passport number).
Feedback and complaints.
Every guest will be invited to complete an anonymous post-trip feedback survey to share your comments and feedback on your experience with us.
If you have any concerns while on your trip, please communicate those concerns directly with your host and allow us to address them immediately. If you feel the matter is serious or unresolved, please feel free to contact the Artah leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems with any element of your trip, or how we are looking after you, please let us know as soon as possible so we can try to fix things. If we cannot resolve the issue for you we will try to agree a suitable resolution. If you aren’t satisfied with the outcome you have the option to contact either ABTOT, the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (www.abtot.com) or ABTA, The Travel Association (www.ABTA.com) both of which offer a range of options or advice.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms. This arrangement is between you and Artah Nutrition Limited. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
These terms and condition and any matters arising out of or in connection with the formation of any contract between you and Artah Nutrition Limited shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or any agreement between the parties.
TRAVEL REGULATION INSOLVENCY PROTECTION.
Artah Nutrition limited is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with “The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018” all passengers booking with Artah are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Artah. This insurance has been arranged by Towergate Travel through Zurich Insurance PLC.
In the unlikely event of Insolvency, you must Inform Towergate Travel immediately on +44 (0) 1932 334140 or by email to email@example.com. Please ensure you retain the booking confirmation as evidence of cover and value.
This policy will not cover any monies paid for Travel Insurance or any claim relating to Air Flights. If you have booked flights as part of your travel, you should ensure that the company with which you booked the flights has the appropriate CAA/ATOL bonds in place.
The COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic (“COVID-19”) continues to create uncertainties associated with international travel.
You acknowledge and understand that there are additional risks associated that will arise out of booking/attending a retreat during any period where the COVID-19 pandemic continues. You hereby release Artah Nutrition and its employees, officers, members, affiliates, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims arising out any personal or bodily injury, illness (including COVID-19), death, loss or damage of property, or economic loss the contractor may suffer which results from performance of the Services, travel to and from the location of any of the Services performed, or any events incidental to the Services, including but not limited to claims arising out of the negligent acts or omissions of any or all of the Released Parties.