Social Media & Communications Executive
Our journey started back in 2020 with the launch of our flagship retreat property in Spain. The Artah product suite was born in 2021 from our founder Rhian’s real-world clinical experience and deep knowledge of functional medicine. Formulated with superior quality ingredients and grounded by evidenced-based science, the range delivers practitioner-strength solutions to the most common root causes of imbalance.
About the role
We’re looking for a Social Media and Communications Executive with a curious mind and a deep passion for health and wellbeing. You'll be part of our Brand and Marketing team but will also work cross functionally with our Founder and Operations Manager from time to time.
What will you be doing?
- You will work closely with our Head of Brand + Marketing and other key stakeholders to deliver end-to-end communications for the full user journey, inclusive of: Digital ads, CRM messaging & campaigns, New product launches and descriptions, Membership comms and weekly newsletters, Customer loyalty messaging
- Writing and editing relevant website copy to ensure brand TOV and quality guidelines are maintained
- Develop innovative ways to repurpose content for promotional use across our marketing channels
- Work closely with the PR and marketing team to create and review press releases, and event and partnership collateral
- Work with ops team to prepare training and POS collateral for retail partners
- Sourcing appropriate imagery to accompany copy and disseminate content in a timely manner on the website and via key social media channels
- Lead planning and execution of social content ideation in line with marketing strategy, including post creation, stories, IG community management and all relevant copy
- Ongoing influencer outreach via social media to grow ARTAH’s affiliate community and brand recognition
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1-3 years copywriting experience, preferably in the health, nutrition and wellbeing space
- Experience using Photoshop and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience working as a part of a consumer facing brand team
- Experience in social media management and is comfortable using all relevant social media tools
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Detail oriented: you understand that it’s the little touches that can help bring a brand to life
Who are you
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about creating outstanding work
- You have a GROWTH mindset – you are keen develop and review work to see where engagement has soared and where there’s work to be done
- You stand for inclusivity and actively contributes to a positive working environment
- You have a genuine passion for health and wellbeing
- No task is too big or small; you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in where required
What can we give in exchange?
- A fast-paced and thrilling working environment
- A small and nimble team
- Transparent working environment. We manifest transparency at Artah through feedback and regular coaching sessions
- Trust and autonomy to work on what you see fit and essential
- Working environment and culture that believes we should work to live, not the other way around.
Compensation & Benefits
- £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday allowance (pro rata)
- Discounts on Artah products + experiences
! We're still in the early stage where everything is a moving target. Everyone in the team is and should be equipped with serious hustle, endless curiosity, and the toughness it takes to not crack under pressure.
! All roles are based out of our office in London. We have a wonderful set up in the heart of Marylebone and are in the office Monday-Thursday working at home on Fridays.
HOW TO APPLY
Reach out via email with SOCIAL & COMMS in the subject line.
- Short intro why you think Artah would be a great next step in your journey
- + Include your CV
Here at Artah, we’re committed to building the best team we can. We hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. Building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive space for our team to think differently and push the status quo is incredibly important to us; and we strive to use these guiding principles as the foundation for how we interact with each other, how we build our business, and how we hold ourselves accountable to our core values. We offer job opportunities for all candidates, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or parental status.